Lake & Lagoon Tour – Discovery Edition
Join the RetroWDW crew and set sail on a tour of Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon!
In 2016 we held the Lake and Lagoon Tour where we commandeered a number of pontoon boats and sailed with our listeners on a tour of Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon. Due to the small size of the boats we had a limited number of tickets to sell, as a result the event sold out in 9 minutes! We always knew we could do better, and for the past year we've been working to host the tour again, only this time with a larger boat; one that has a proper audio system for our tour narration and can accommodate our whole group together.
Set sail on Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake in true retro style! After boarding a boat previously used for the Animal Kingdom Discovery River Cruise attraction your knowledgeable RetroWDW crew will take you to some of the famed but not forgotten sights and and landmarks including Roy's Cabin, Rile's Island, Polynesian Wave machine, the shoe tree, special monorail beams and more! Your RetroWDW hosts will explain the history of each as you cruise the lake and we'll feature trivia where you can win RetroWDW swag, gifts, t-shirts and more! Plus everyone onboard will receive a special limited edition gift!
- When: Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 11:15am, 12:30pm, 1:45pm sailings
- Where: Contemporary Resort Boat Dock
- Tickets are on sale here:
- Tickets are LIMITED and are sold on a first come first serve basis. All sales are final, no rain-checks or refunds.
- Your tour time is a request and may change due to weather, Disney's boat needs and consolidation of tours. We will make every effort to keep original sailing times.
- Price: $40.00 per person, includes one hour tour and a gift.
- Digital tickets will be sent via email, you must bring a digital or printed copy of your electronic tickets with you to the event; they will be scanned. Please arrive 15 minutes before your sailing time.
- 15 minutes before your sail time, please report to the red X on the map of the Contemporary Resort to the right. Once there, check-in with the RetroWDW team members; your ticket will be scanned and will serve as a digital acknowlegement of your acceptance of the liability waiver (see below for waiver details).
Fine Print and Waiver
- Children are permitted, recommended age is 8+
- No refunds will be given for no-shows.
- Refunds for the value of the boat rental will be given only If the boat portion of the tour is cancelled for one or more of the following reasons: Boat is not available, inclement weather preventing saling, is cancelled due to some unforseen event
- In the event the boat does no sail the historical tour will be held elsewhere on the grounds of the Contemporary Resort.
- You will not have an opportunity to disembark at any time, so please make all necessary bathroom arrangements prior to boarding
- Total time on the boat will be approximately 1 hour.
- Alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted on the tour.
- The RetroWDW 2018 Lake and Lagoon Tour is not sponsored by or affiliated with any part of The Walt Disney Company, Destination D, D23 or the Walt Disney World Resort.
WAIVER: By purchasing these tickets you agree to the following for you and all people in your party: I understand that there are risks associated with my participation in this Activity, such as physical and/or psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent disability, death or economic loss. These injuries or outcomes may arise from my own or other’s actions, inactions, or negligence, or the condition of the Activity location (s) or facility (ies). I understand the regulations and laws in the state of Florida that require me to have a life jacket in my possession. In consideration for being allowed to participate in this Activity, I release from liability and waive my right to sue Lake Buena Vista Historical Socieity, Inc, AeroPro LLC, RetroWDW, their employees, officers, volunteers, agents and any such agents or parties the previous sign waivers with (collectively “District”) from any and all claims, including claims of the District’s negligence, resulting in any physical injury, illness (including death) or economic loss I may suffer or which may result from my participation in this Activity, travel to and from the Activity (including air travel), or any events incidental to this Activity