RetroWDW Presents: Looking Back at Tomorrow
RetroWDW cordially invites you to a celebration honoring EPCOT Center’s 35th Birthday.
On Saturday evening September 30th RetroWDW will host a birthday party for the most unique theme park ever created. While many details are still being finalized the event is just eight weeks away. We wanted to share some of what is planned to allow those wishing to participate, especially those traveling from afar, as much time as possible to schedule the rest of their weekend.
This event is SOLD OUT - We have opened a waiting list, please email email@example.com with the total number in your party.
When: September 30, 2017 - 6pm to 8pm EST
Where: Living Seas Salon in EPCOT Center (park admission is required to attend)
Who Can Attend: All ages as long as they have a ticket! This is a family friendly event, children are welcome!
Join us at an exclusive location in EPCOT Center for an evening filled with live stories from Disney legends who built EPCOT and a rare character greeting
- Remarks and Q&A with Disney Legend Tom Nabbe and others involved in the planning, construction and operation of EPCOT Center
- Autograph Session with Tom Nabbe - Pre-order his book and bring it with you for Tom to sign! You can buy his book on his website (includes a signed photo and postage) or on Amazon. Books will not be available for sale at the event.
- Everyone will receive a signed photo of Tom Nabbe and one of his Disney Legend Window Pins!
- An edible re-creation of one of EPCOT’s historic birthday cakes
- A visit and photo opportunity with a rare Disney EPCOT character
- Continuous presentation of never before seen private films of EPCOT Center and a restored EPCOT film not in circulation since 1983
- Display of rare and unique EPCOT Center memorabilia and artifacts
- Light nonalcoholic refreshments and snacks
- Full cash bar featuring 3 exclusive themed alcoholic beverages available for purchase: Purple Dragon, Hydrolator #2 and the Sunshine Terrace
- The coolest RetroEPCOT gift on the planet exclusive to attendees of this event
- Meet Todd, How, Brian and JT
But wait, there’s more! We are working very hard to create a unique, sophisticated celebration for a unique, sophisticated theme park. We continue to pursue additional experiences for our guests, as more details and participants are confirmed we will share them with you. Check this page and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for details as we announce them.
Cost: $70 per person (all attendees require a ticket) - Tickets are limited due to venue restrictions [Ticket does NOT include admission to EPCOT Center. All sales are final; refunds will only be provided if the entire event is cancelled. RetroWDW reserves the right to change venues and modify the plans to as required by Disney Event Services. This private event is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company, Walt Disney World or D23.]
How to Attend: This event is SOLD OUT - We have opened a waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the total number in your party.
Merchandise: T-shirts and more are now available at www.retrowdw.com/supportus